Live Mega Ball is a unique, entertaining and fast-paced game show, featuring a Mega Ball Bonus round in which you have the chance to win even more with the added multipliers! Buy a packet of cards to play with for the value you have selected and collect lines, while the numbered balls are being randomly drawn by the Ball drawing machine, simply complete lines of numbers on your card/s. It’s all about getting as many lines per card as possible – the more lines you get, the more you win!
Mega Ball is played with 1 – 200 cards and a Ball drawing machine. Each 5x5 cell card contains 24 randomly arranged unique numbers with a free square in the centre. The free square is considered as an already marked square. You win if you get a horizontal, vertical or diagonal line of 5 squares. You can win up to 12 lines per card.
Main Game Round
- Buy a packet of cards you wish to play with for the value you have selected. You can add more card packets after the first packet is bought and change the value of your cards while the betting time is open. Your selected card value will be automatically applied to all your cards.
- Your cards will be visible on the screen regardless of the amount. You can zoom in on an individual card at any time. If you would like to change the numbers on a particular card, simply zoom in on that card and while the betting time is open, click/tap the REFRESH NUMBERS button until you are satisfied with the resulting new numbers.
- Once the betting time is over, 20 out of 51 numbered balls are drawn from the Ball drawing machine. If the number of the drawn ball matches a number in any of your cards, a badge is automatically placed on that number. When a completed line is collected, your winnings per card are also updated automatically and displayed below the corresponding card.
- As the balls are drawn one by one, your cards will be automatically updated and sorted, with the card closest to winning placed at the top.
- To add to the excitement you can also see on your screen how much you could win if a special ball should happen to be drawn. Expected ball numbers will be highlighted in gold on your cards.
- The drawn balls are also automatically updated and visible on your screen.
Mega Ball Bonus round
- After all 20 balls are drawn in the main game round, one or two intriguing Mega Ball Bonus rounds occur. At the beginning of the Mega Ball Bonus round, a Mega Ball multiplier in the range from 5x to 100x is generated. A physical ball is drawn from the Ball drawing machine to determine the number of the Mega Ball.
- If the Mega Ball number completes any line in your card/-s, your payout on that card is multiplied by the Mega Ball multiplier.
- If a line is not complete, the Mega Ball number will be treated as a regular ball and will not multiply the payout.
- If there is more than one Mega Ball among your winning lines on the same card, your payout will be multiplied only by the highest multiplier.
After the game round is over, your cards are sorted again and only those cards with winnings are left on the screen. Your total winnings are calculated automatically and displayed on your screen.
Observing the game
If you join the game when the game round has already started or have not bought any cards to play with, you can observe the game until the next game round begins.
Number of Lines
9,999 – 999,999 : 1
999 – 99,999 : 1
249 – 24,999 : 1
49 – 4,999 : 1
4 - 499 : 1
1x (push) – 99 : 1
Maximum payout for all your winnings within a game round is limited. For details see the Bet Limit table.
Please note that any malfunction voids the game round and all eventual payouts for the round. Bets will be returned.
Return to Player
The optimal theoretical return-to-player (RTP) percentage is 95,40%, based on 1 card.
The RTP range is 95,05% – 95,40%.
The BET LIMITS panel heading shows the minimum and maximum allowed bet limits at the table.
To participate in the game, you must have sufficient funds to cover your bets. You can see your current BALANCE on your screen.
To place a bet, select the value of your cards. Click/tap “+” or “-” on the VALUE button to increase or reduce this value. Please note that the selected value will be applied to all your cards.
The UNDO button removes the last added packet of cards.
You can click/tap the UNDO button repeatedly to remove card packets one by one, in the reverse order of which they were added. You can remove all your cards by holding the UNDO button.
The TOTAL BET indicator displays the total amount of all bets placed in the current round.
Click/tap the REPEAT button to repeat your bet from the previous game round, by adding the same number and value of cards. This button becomes available after every game round.
Once you have placed a bet, Autoplay allows you to repeat your selected bet/s by adding the same number and value of cards for a chosen number of game rounds.
To start Autoplay, add a packet of cards you wish to play with for the value you have selected as usual and then click/tap the Autoplay button.
The Autoplay panel will then open, and from here you simply select the number of game rounds you would like your bet to be repeated in. Then click/tap START to Autoplay.
You can keep track of the number of Autoplay rounds remaining as they are displayed in an indicator on the Autoplay button.
Your Autoplay limit will be displayed in the Autoplay panel. (Example: a total bet of €200 made on the betting grid followed by x10 Autoplay rounds selected by you = Autoplay limit of €2000.)
Your automatic game rounds will continue until either your chosen number of Autoplay rounds is complete, or you choose to stop Autoplay, by simply clicking/tapping STOP.
Adding a packet of cards or changing their value while Autoplay is running will not immediately stop Autoplay. A message will appear that will allow you to choose to continue Autoplay with your changed bets or to stop Autoplay.
You can chat with the dealer and other players. Enter your message in the CHAT field. To post your message, press Enter or the arrow button within the field.
Use the CHAT button to enlarge or, alternatively, to close the chat window.
You can resize and move the chat window anywhere on your screen.
Each game round is identified by a unique GAME NUMBER.
This number reflects when the game round began in terms of GMT by hour: minute: second. Please use this game number for reference (or take a screenshot of the game number) if you wish to contact Customer Service regarding a particular round.
The SOUND button will mute/unmute all game sounds and voice from the game. Note that if you change tables, the sound will automatically unmute.
You can alter your sound settings by clicking/tapping the SETTINGS button and then selecting the SOUND tab.
The HISTORY button will launch a window showing all live game rounds you have played and the results of those rounds.
You can review your past gaming activity by viewing your:
- ACCOUNT HISTORY – Shows your complete account history as a list of dates, games, bet amounts and payouts. The game round completed most recently appears at the top of the list.
- GAME HISTORY – Shows your history related to a particular game once you click/tap the game in the GAME column.
The SETTINGS button launches a menu of user-changeable settings.
Your chosen settings will be applied at once and will be stored to your profile. Stored settings will be launched automatically when you log in from any device.
You can alter settings to change your general game settings.
Settings are organised under several main tabs in the SETTINGS window:
- You can hide/unhide other players’ chat messages.
Your video quality is auto-adjusted, but you can manually change your video quality by selecting the specific stream.
You can mute/unmute your DEALER’S VOICE and GAME SOUND and adjust their relative volumes.
Deposit and Withdraw
The CASHIER button will open the cashier/banking window for deposits and withdrawals.
The RESPONSIBLE GAMING button allows you to access the page outlining the Responsible Gaming policy. This page provides useful information and links regarding responsible online gaming behaviour and how to set limitations to your game sessions.
If there is any error in the game, system or game procedure, the game might be temporarily paused while the dealer notifies the shift manager. You and other players will be notified via Chat that the issue is being investigated.
If you are disconnected from a game round, any bought cards remain valid and are settled in your absence. Upon reconnecting, you can view game result for your bought cards in the History window.
The LOBBY button (if applicable) can be selected at any time from any game.
It allows you to easily change game table or select any other live game. You will not be removed from this game until you have actually selected the new game/table you wish to join. You can use the LOBBY to browse other games while still playing in your current game.
If you enjoy non-stop action, you can join up to four different game tables simultaneously and view them all in the same browser window!
After you have joined at least one game table, click on LOBBY. In the lobby or game, click the +TABLE button associated with that table to join it. (Certain tables may be unavailable for multi-game play and will therefore not display a +TABLE button.)
After you have joined multiple tables, you will be able to resize your browser window as a whole, but you will not be able to resize each game table window separately.
You can exit any table without affecting your presence at other tables you have joined. To exit a table, click the X button.
- You will exit a table automatically if you join the same table through a different device/browser.
- If you click directly on a table icon instead of the +TABLE button, you will merely switch tables instead of joining the chosen table in addition to the table you joined previously.
We kindly advise you to join only as many tables as your screen can accommodate while still allowing you to place bets deliberately and accurately.
Shortcut keys can be used to quickly perform useful game functions.
When applicable, the ESC key can be used to: